Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Hello all! I went through the motions of starting this blog, and since then, I've let busyness and laziness get in the way of the goals I set for myself. So, here I am, ready to take on those goals once again. Something I've decided to start doing is blogging my personal reflections on the sermons I hear each Sunday. Some weeks will have more than one, as I travel quite a bit, so I will watch a live church service online, and then go back and listen to the sermon from my home church. So, starting this week, Sunday evening or sometime Monday, you can expect to see my reflection on the sermon from that weekend. I hope you all can be blessed by these sermons as much as I have!

~Collin

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!
    so happy to see you back :D :D
    I'll be looking forward to reading what God teaches you each week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete